APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2024 EDITORIAL BOARD IS NOW OPEN
All applicants must:
- Have a high proficiency in English
- Adequate editing and technology skills
- Adequate administrative skills
- At least III year LLB in 2024 - Postgraduates are encouraged
- Be registered at a university
- Previous editing experience
- Academic knowledge of the English language and grammatical structuring
- Punctuality and professionality
Send your application to the Editor-in-Chief at email@example.com by the 22nd of September at 17:00 SAST. Please include your curriculum vitae, cover letter and a graded research academic essay.
You can email your article to the PSLR inbox if you have trouble submitting it on our website. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reach out to us if you have any queries or concerns.
The Pretoria Student Law Review (PSLR) is proud to announce and congratulate final year law student, Nicholas Herd who was unanimously chosen the national winner of the 2020 Yunus Mahomed Public Interest Award – Law / Business / Ethics National Prize.Read more about 2020 Yunus Mohomed Public Interest Award National Winner